Thursday, February 21, 2008

Assignment: San Diego


So we have some awesome news. I confirmed my next travel assignment. We're going to SAN DIEGO, CA!!! My assignment will start on April 14, but we'll get into the apartment a couple of days before hand. This time we'll actually stay 16 weeks until August 3. We requested this so at the end of July we can go to the biggest, the best, the most extreme, the greatest comic book convention of all times: SAN DIEGO COMIC CON INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the comic book convention of all comic book conventions. Now I know you all are all jealous, but don't worry, we'll take lots of pictures.

Oh, and two more words that are sure to make all of y'all jealous........ Lego Land!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo so glad you two will be in San Deigo. I love that part of the country. And you get to go the comic book convention!!! Hooray!!!! for you..Who knows maybe we will come there also for a visit!

Love ya,
Norma