Thursday, January 17, 2008

Austin Video

Hello all.

So we figured we’d do a video to let everyone see where we live. This is our apartment. People have asked about the type of furniture they give us so here you will see. Nothing fancy, but we are more than happy with it. We live on the top of a big hill (as you will see). It’s much bigger than the last place so we love that. Because of our nomadic life we don’t have much to put on the walls. I’d love to have more on the walls but I don’t want to move it every 3 months…

We absolutely LOVE Austin so we will probably do more videos. This is my first time making a movie so bear with me while I learn ins and outs of the process. Hope you enjoy…

Miss you guys!
Ryan

P.S. It’s a big video so it will take a while if you don’t have high speed internet. Be very very patient.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello You Two, Nice video. I'm glad to see where you live. It looks nice on video but it'll look better in person. See you in 14 days!
P.S.Glad to see you getting so into sports

Anonymous said...

Cool video. The second song is a bit melancholy. I already miss you guys, I don't need sad songs to remind me! :)

But you did a good job on the video. We will send you some pics for your digital frame this weekend.

Be careful with the Wii skydiving.

Nothing new going on here. Hopefully we will be in our own house soon.

Love you both!

Jayson

Anonymous said...

The video is great! Can't wait to see your place. Actually it is the two of you I can't wait to see. Austin looks like a great place. See you in 14 days!! Love you guys.

Norma

Anonymous said...

Um...cool pics...
Glad you are loving Austin...

Heather...Heath died...I'm in complete mourning...!

I bought a new camera today, an SLR! more and better pics from me...

Miss you too!

John

Anonymous said...

I really like you video. I hope to see another at your next "residence". You goys seen like 2 peas in a pod. Keep on enjoying life. It suits you. Hope to see you both before too long.

Love to both of you,
Brenda